The World of Faweland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Faweland

A place of magik and mystery

Welcome to Faweland!
Want to join? Register then make your character!
We are now open, bear with us, we are planning to add much, much, more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poking around (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poking around (Open) Empty Poking around (Open) Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

Kazumi Kiseki
New

Kazumi was in Luma's Central garden park, Bored and thinong of what she wanted to do. It was a clear morning, so she had all day of unplanned nothingness head of her. She decided that maybe she would wander around, since she was new to the city. She had some exploring to do.

Kazumi stood up from the bench where she sat, and walked southward. She eventually came across a dirt road with a sign post that had been broken. She wondered where it lead. Kazumi was curious like the half-cat she was, so naturally she had to follow the road. At some point along the path she came up to a forest. When she stepped in, her black ears twitched with an unusual nervousness that she could not reconize and in turn ignored.

The forest was thick, and dark with the leves that covered the sky. She had no worry about getting lost, since she had a keen sense of direction. Up ahead she saw sone sun light due to a forest clearing. She sat in the middle of it, feeling it's warm light. it was kind of relaxing.

2Poking around (Open) Empty Re: Poking around (Open) Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Touzin Ashray

Touzin Ashray
Admin

Touzin wondered through Ecliptic. He had been in city only a short while but none of the people he came across seemed interesting or worth the time. Now he was bored. What he wanted was a challenge so he could show off his power. A fight would have been nice, but by that point he was even willing to play board games if it meant that he could actually do something. His wondering eventually lead him to the forest, where he saw something that brightened up his day.

A catgirl was laying the a forest clearing, relaxing under the sun. Unlike the rest of the residents of Ecliptic, she seemed eager to sit out undetneath the light. Maybe she'd be a good warm-up for the bigger challenges.

"Hey," he said with a wide smile, "I don't see many people happy to be in the sun around here. I can only assume you're new to the area, yeah?"

Last edited by Touzin Ashray on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Poking around (Open) Empty Re: Poking around (Open) Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

Kazumi Kiseki
New

Kazumi had very nearly fallen asleep and only the footsteps of a new stranger woke her up. She sat up and looked up at this newcomer. He resembled a fish, with black hair and ears that looked like a pair of fins. For a second, Kazumi forgot where she was, then realized she had been exploring. Fishy did not seem very shy at all. He had a big smile on his face and he asked where Kazumi was from. "Oh really? I like the sun. And no, I'm from Luma -Nya." That last 'Nya' threw Kazu off for a second, but she knew why It happened. She always became more Cat like whenever she was extremely happy, scared, mad, and excited. And now there was a fish-boy right in front of her. Naturally, she licked her lips, A side effect of her Catness. "What about you? Why are you all alone out here? -Nya"

4Poking around (Open) Empty Re: Poking around (Open) Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Touzin Ashray

Touzin Ashray
Admin

Tozuin saw a flash of hunger in the girl eyes. A rage began to build in his body. How dare she think of him as food.

"You want a snack?" He asked as he waved his arm in the air. "Then you're going to have to work for it."

He stomped his foot on the ground and a rush of black water sprouted underneath the catgirl, knocking her into the shadows of the forest. It would be easier with her out of the sun. Though he liked at good challenge, it would be best to play it safe this time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin Akari on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oi. use the spoiler tags~ Akari)

5Poking around (Open) Empty Re: Poking around (Open) Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

Kazumi Kiseki
New

Kazumi apparently Had made fishboy mad, and he was in a state of rage almost immediately. He went on to say something about working for a snack. She was confused for a little bit, but then she realise the problem. This guy must have misread her feline tendencies. "Oh wait I want going to--" She was cut off as a geyser of black water knocked her into the shadows of the forest. She landed on her back and there was a sharp pain, but she jumped back up and assumed a standard battle position. She Was a little irritated now. "Hey! be careful with that stuff!" She created fire in her hand and it turned itself into a red hot blade. "But I will take you up on your offer. If i win, You owe me a snack." She lunged at Fishboy with her fire sword. Ready to slash him when she was close enough.

Magic: 90/100
Spoiler:

6Poking around (Open) Empty Re: Poking around (Open) Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Touzin Ashray

Touzin Ashray
Admin

And just when he thought the catgirl wouldn't be any fun. A ball of fire appeared in her hand and it quickly grew into a red hot sword.

"Well, well. It seems the kitty actually has some claws." Jets of water burst from his feet and propelled him towards the girl at a blinding speed. When he was in range he lefted up his leg to kick her directly in the chest, but before he could contact she blocked him with the blunt face of her sword. A fountain of steam sprayed out from where the water and fire met.

"A fire user! I'm sorry to say, but enough water can put out any fire!" He laughed as he put more pressure into his foot.

Mp: 70/100

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]