The World of Faweland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Faweland

A place of magik and mystery

Welcome to Faweland!
Want to join? Register then make your character!
We are now open, bear with us, we are planning to add much, much, more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adding friends

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adding friends Empty Adding friends Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 am

Admin Akari

Admin Akari
Admin

Hello! We need more members! So here is a little contest. If you can get you friends to join, I will give out in game incentives, making this the easiest way to make money and level up thus far. The Luma vs. Ecliptic war is starting up soon and we need as many people as we can get. So here is how this is gonna work:

First make a topic here that says "[user]'s Friends" The first post should have somwthing along the lines of "These are my friends" please mention what you want a boost in: Money Magik or Experience.

When you invite a friend make sure they post in your thread. For every freind you will get 10 MP, 5000 Crystal, or 2000 exp depending on what you chose. By the time the event starts, whoever invited the most friends will be rewarded 100 MP, 50000 crystal, and 10000 Exp. All three.

Making an alt and calling it a friend does not count. I will know. Also, Said friend must have an approved character. rewards will be taken away if the friend never becomes active. this does not mean that if the friend WAS active but became inactive i will take rewards. It means if the friend NEVER becomes active i will take. Bring as many people as you can you the site! The event will be more fun that way.

Thanks!
~ Akari Kuroyama

https://faweland.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum